The High Court in Winneba has ordered the Vice Chancellor of the University of Education, Winneba, Professor Mawutor Avokeh to step aside until a case brought against him is determined.
Members of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) have been called on to elect competent and loyal people from consitituency, regional and national levels if the party wants to win the...
Mr Yaw Oppong, a lecturer at the Central University College has asked government appointees as well as ministers to attach seriousness to the office they hold.
It is getting scary the kinds of techniques robbers and criminals are devising lately. The brazen nature of the crime as well as the manner in which these robbers perpetrate...
Mr John Boadu, the acting General Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) has admonished government appointees including ministers of state to use the offices they occupy to help others...
The President, Nana Akufo-Addo has stated that his government does not intend to go after former appointees under the John Mahama led government who were alleged to have misappropriated State...
- I WILL NOT WITCH-HUNT MAHAMA'S MINISTERS - PRESIDENT AKUFO-ADDO
- USE YOUR OFFICES TO HELP OTHERS - JOHN BOADU CHARGES GOV'T APPOINTEES
- RESOURCING THE POLICE TO COMBAT CRIME - EDITORIAL BY MICHAEL OFOSU-AFRIYIE, KUMASI
- DON'T BE CASUAL ABOUT YOUR OFFICE - UNIVERSITY LECTURER SCHOOLS MINISTERS
- ELECT COMPETENT LEADERS FOR 2020 - REGIONAL ORGANISER HOPEFUL ADVISES
- COURT ORDERS UEW VICE CHANCELLOR TO STEP ASIDE
- SUDAN RE-ADMITTED TO INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL BY FIFA
|7||Wa All Stars||8||3||3||2||12|
|8||Hearts of Oak||9||3||3||3||12|