The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, in accordance with Article 5 of the Constitution, has inaugurated a 9-Member Commission of Inquiry to inquire into the need and...
The Vice President, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, has launched the automated business registration system, ‘e-Certificate’ and ‘e-Payment’ on the online portal of the Registrar General’s Department with an assurance that the...
Some of the guns seized from the illegal miners Operation Vanguard, the joint taskforce combatting illegal mining activities in parts of the country has confirmed the seizure of 30 assault...
The Ashanti Regional Technical Coordinator for the Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC), Olivia Graham has advised traditional and faith based healing practitioners to direct persons they suspect have acquired HIV to...
Mr David Asante-Apeatu - Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Mr David Asante-Apeatu, Inspector-General of Police (IGP) has announced that every police officer would soon have GH¢ 50,000 insurance cover.
- POLICE OFFICERS TO RECEIVE GH¢50,000 INSURANCE COVER
- REFER HIV PERSONS TO HOSPITAL - OLIVIA GRAHAM ADVISES FAITH BASED HEALERS
- ILLEGAL ARMS DOMINATE GALAMSEY OPERATIONS - OPERATION VANGUARD
- DR. BAWUMIA - NO MORE ‘WAHALA’ IN BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- PRESIDENT AKUFU-ADDO INAUGURATES COMMISSION OF INQUIRY FOR THE CREATION OF REGIONS
- MAXAM GHANA RISKS HAVING ITS LICENSE REVOKED……
- KENYAN OPPOSITION LEADER RAILA ODINGA HAS PULLED OUT OF OCTOBER'S ELECTION RE-RUN
|7||Wa All Stars||8||3||3||2||12|
|8||Hearts of Oak||9||3||3||3||12|